This website provides information about the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women. It aims to:
- improve awareness of the Optional Protocol and the jurisprudence of the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women
- assist women and their advocates to use the Optional Protocol
- facilitate access to resources about the Optional Protocol
- foster debate about the Optional Protocol and the CEDAW Committee’s jurisprudence
- facilitate the cross-fertilisation of women’s rights jurisprudence.